COURSES & LIBRARIES
New Supervisor Training
Designed Specifically for New Supervisors
Brand-new supervisors need guidance and help, the sooner the better.
The New Supervisor Training library is a comprehensive collection of courses on some of the most popular and important subjects facing new supervisors and managers today.
The New Supervisor Training is a comprehensive collection of training courses to support development of skills and self-confidence of new supervisors so they can begin doing their jobs effectively, right away. Designed specifically for the new supervisor or manager who wants the seminal issues in a subject, without the fluff or filler of traditional forms, this library features all the power and flexibility of the TrainingDepartment.com Internet-Based Training system in an easy, intuitive package that ensures quick retention and immediate implementation.
The New Supervisor Training catalog of courses feature vignettes or case-studies, interactive response tools, games, and research-based recommendations, so no matter what learning style you prefer, you have it available at your fingertips. By assigning these courses to your new supervisors, you can have the confidence that your team will be equipped for the future, FAST.
NEW SUPERVISOR TRAINING COURSES:
|LIBRARY: Leadership & Management Training - New Supervisor|
|Brand-new supervisors need guidance and help, the sooner the better. This series provides training courses that the new supervisor needs to support development of skills and self-confidence so they can begin doing their jobs effectively, right away.|
|New Supervisor - The First Six Months||English|
|Communication Essentials for Managers||English|
|Managing Conflict for Managers||English|
|Delegation: Setting Work Priorities & Monitoring||English|
|Legal Issues for Managers and Supervisors||English|
Who Should Take These Courses:
- Current or future managers who need the most potent resources in a field of study;
- Current or future managers who need to brush up on basic skills with a new, more potent format;
- Any leaders who need new skills in the basics in order to continue to grow in current or future responsibilities; and
- All leaders, staff or team members who wish to be better equipped for the increasingly fast-paced future where the basics are both assumed and required.
Interactive Tools You'll Use:
- Self-paced instruction and navigation;
- Audio/Video case-study vignettes;
- Built-in notepad;
- "Professor" insights;
- "Coach" tips;
- "Flash card" memory helps;
- Games; and
- Instant-grading quizzes and tests, and more!
Return to Courses & Libraries HOME