COURSES & LIBRARIES
Project Management Training
Designed for the Understaffed,
Super-Tasked Managers and Supervisors of Today
Managing projects presents special challenges and issues.
The Project Management Training library of courses is designed to aid the project manager in managing and training their team as well as managing the project itself.
The Project Mangement Training courses feature vignettes or case-studies, interactive response tools, games, and research-based recommendations, so no matter what learning style you prefer, you have it available at your fingertips. By assigning these courses to your managers, you can have the confidence that members of your team will be equipped for the future, FAST.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SUPERVISOR TRAINING:
|Managing projects presents special challenges and issues. The courses in this series will aid the project manager in managing and training their team as well as managing the project itself.|
|Training The Trainer||English|
Who Should Take These Courses:
- Current or future managers who are involved in project management;
- Experienced current or future managers who need to brush up on skills;
- Any leaders who need new skills in order to continue to grow in current or future responsibilities; and
- All leaders, staff or team members who wish to be better equipped for the increasingly fast-paced future.
Interactive Tools You'll Use:
- Self-paced instruction and navigation;
- Audio/Video case-study vignettes;
- Built-in notepad;
- "Professor" insights;
- "Coach" tips;
- "Flashcard" memory helps;
- Games; and
- Instant-grading quizzes and tests, and more!
Launch Your FREE Site NOW.
Return to Courses & Libraries HOME